Missouri State University realizes the expectations of its constituents with a robust technology infrastructure along with the latest tools and services available to stretch the limits of how we learn, discover, and communicate. We know students, faculty, and staff achieve success, in part, by the level of technology infused into the institution and the way those technologies are used to improve quality, increase access, and operate efficiently. We will continue to maintain what we have, explore what is possible, and implement emerging technologies as needed to support the University’s mission and strategic objectives.
Within this website you will find information on strategic initiatives, support services, current projects, upgrades, expected outages, training opportunities, information security risks, academic offerings, and much more. I urge you to explore the many ways you can benefit from integrating technology into your life at Missouri State.
In pursuit of its mission, Computer Services will:
- Continue the development of the University’s administrative systems which serve as the foundation for effective and efficient business execution.
- Support academic programs and the learning community through the application of established and emerging technologies.
- Provide quality communication, support, and professional development to enhance employee performance and customer service.
- Maintain the University’s technology infrastructure at the level required to ensure reliable and secure delivery of services and technologies.
- Ensure comprehensive policies and procedures for information security, regulatory mandates, and disaster recovery are regularly evaluated and effectively executed.
- Enhance the use of information technology to promote the University and recruit students.
We are glad you’re here and look forward to helping you use the many information technology resources available to you as a member of the Missouri State community. Explore this website to learn more about our Computer Services department, and if you still have a specific question or a need that we have not covered please contact this office for information or assistance you are seeking.